Acrocyanosis is manifested through a persistent blue coloration of the extremities, most common occurring in hands, but also encountered in feet and distal parts of the face.
Although some believe it is hereditary, it may also be caused by infections, toxicities, antiphospholipid syndrome, cryoglobulinemia and neoplasms.
Here you have an amazing home remedy for acrocyanosis that other patients have used successfully.
A Complete Home Remedy for Acrocyanosis
First of all, when suffering from you’ll need to give up meat and sugar consumption, as well as alcohol and smoking. Instead, eat plenty fresh fruits and vegetable and loads of elder tea.
- Every time you have the opportunity, put a blanket roll under your feet, whether it’s while watching TV, laying down, reading or even sleeping.
- Wear natural wool or cotton socks inside and keep them on 24/7, even while you sleep. This will help you get rid of the painful spasms.
A simple home remedy for acrocyanosis is this one.
- Gather elder bark from the strains and branches.
- Add 1 tsp. of elder bark in a cup of cold water and leave to macerate overnight.
- Next morning, add another ½ cup of water and heat up the tea slightly.
- Slip and drink ½ cup after each of the 3 main meals of the day.
In time, your limbs will look better and better and the skin will regain the normal, healthy coloring.