Voice loss can be a symptom of laryngitis or another condition that directly affects the vocal folds.
However, these home remedies for voice loss may be the solution for your problem.
In This Article You Will Find:
3 Home Remedies for Voice Loss
1. A Home Remedy for Voice Loss with Carrots
Thoroughly wash and boil 3 large carrots without peeling them. Adjust the quantity of water in the pot so that the carrots are just covered.
- Let the carrots boil for 15 minutes, then grate them and pass them through a clean cheesecloth.
- Now you have made a carrot juice.
- Add 2 parts hot water (in which you’ve boiled the carrots) over the carrot juice (one part juice, two parts water).
- Drink 50 ml of this hot carrot drink 5-6 times a day.
2. Black Beer & Eggs Remedy for Voice Loss
Heat up a small quantity of black beer until it gets really hot. Whisk one organic egg or 3 quail eggs together and little by little pour the hot bear in. Drink the obtained drink in small sips, holding it in your throat as much as possible. If it gets cold, heat it up once again. And that’s it!
We have another remedy for vocal cords polyps right here.
3. Basil Tea Voice Loss Remedy
Do 3-4 gargles a day with basil infusion (after each meal). You may as well drink the infusion in small sips (3-4 cups per day). You’ll see results really fast.
The carrot based home remedy for voice loss has helped many people so far and we recommend you to at least try it. Stay healthy!