Pinworms are among the most resistant internal parasites, so you need to really take reliable measures when confronted with them.
This is why we believe some home remedies for pinworms, as the one below, may help.
The presence of worms in the body manifests through lack of appetite and apathy and this is most obvious in children, who are more sensitive and need healthy bodies to grow up healthy and sane.
But for those who didn’t know, there are a great deal of natural remedies that can easily help you out.
8 Home Remedies for Pinworms
1. Pumpkin Seeds, the Best Natural Remedy for Pinworms
There is a simple natural treatment for worms which I will share it with you today, that has helped a great deal of people before. This natural remedy is based upon an amazing natural oil: cold pressed pumpkin seed oil.
- Mix two tablespoons of pumpkin seeds oil with two teaspoons of thoroughly crushed lemon seeds.
Take this natural medicine in the morning before breakfast after which have a few sips of lemon squeezed juice.
Follow this natural treatment for worms for a week in a row and you will get rid of all the internal parasites. It has no contraindication, so you can also use this remedy in your kinds too.
There are a few effective ways to use pumpkin seeds and get rid of pinworms, here are a few of them:
- Have 10-15 unroasted and unsalted peeled pumpkin seeds, but make sure to keep the green skin on.
- Divide them in 3 parts and eat them throughout the one day.
- One hour after taking the pumpkin seeds, have one teaspoon of castor oil diluted in a little bit of tea.
- Eat 100 gr of pumpkin seeds every night, plus one cup of wild thyme tea.
2. Wormwood, a Remedy for Pinworms
Mix 2-3 grams of crumbles wormwood leaves with one teaspoon of honey. Take this remedy first thing in the morning, before breakfast. Wormwood can be also used externally for sits baths.
3. Garlic Remedies for Pinworms
- Crush 5-7 garlic cloves and mix with them 1 tsp of vinegar and 1-2 tsp of coarse salt.
- Mix well until it becomes homogenous.
On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays morning have one teaspoon of this composition on an empty stomach. Don’t eat or drink anything for the next couple of hours. The treatment lasts 3 weeks, while you need to stop eating sweets and milk.
Pinworms can be cured with garlic in another way, as follows.
- Peel and crush 2-3 garlic bulbs and add water over. Leave the garlic to stay for about 30 minutes and then slip the garlic through a clean gauze. At night, before bedtime, use the obtained liquid to make an enema. Repeat every night for one week.
4. Rice, Every Pinworm’s Nightmare
In his book “Cancer, Leukemia”, Dr. Rudolf Breuss said that there’s no intestinal worm that can survive rice. This is why, an amazing home remedy for pinworms uses uncooked rice. For this, you need to eat 4 tablespoons of rice grains every morning.
- Soak the rice in water for one hour.
- Swallow the rice directly or chew on the rice grains, whatever feels comfortable for you.
- Then have ½ l of distilled water or spring water over the course of one hour.
- After the rice meal, don’t eat anything for the next 2 hours.
Rice is a powerful detox and expels pinworms from the intestinal tract.
5. Onion Remedy for Pinworms
One of the most efficient natural treatment for pinworms our grannies used to make used to make is the onion and milk one. This is a simple home remedy cure that will help you get rid of all the intestinal worms for good.
- Peel two medium onions and cut them into 4 and place them in a pot.
- Pour 200 ml of cow’s milk over and two tablespoons of polyflower honey.
- Let it boil for 15 minutes on low heat, then strain the decoction.
- After it has cooled down store it in the fridge.
- Take 1 tsp of this decoction every evening for two weeks.
It helps you get rid of pinworms and regain back your vitality.
Natural Treatment for Ringworm in Humans
5 Natural Remedies for Anal Itching
5 Natural Remedies for Intestinal Parasites
6. Fresh Plums Treatment for Pinworms
Add 8 well ripe plums in a pot with of water and soak them for 12 hours. Then boil them for 10 minutes. While they boil add half a lemon into the pot.
Eat the boiled plums in the morning on an empty stomach and drink the liquid throughout one day. Repeat this treatment a few days in a row and then retest for pinworms. You’ll be amazed of the results!
7. Nut Oils Remedy for Pinworms
- Have 2 tsp of mixed almond and peanut oil every day.
- One on the morning and the other in the evening.
Follow this treatment for 2 weeks. This simple remedy also prevents the recurrence of pinworms.
8. Old Russian Remedy
Boil 1 handful of parsley, one handful of celery and another one of wood violet in 1 ½ l of water. Drink all the liquid first thing in the morning.
Diet for Pinworms
- Avoid: bread, pasta, meat and deli, fish, diary (except for cheese), sugar, molasses, potatoes, fatty foods, nuts and biscuits, eggs.
- Have: rice, beans, boiled veggies, fresh fruit, condiments, ginger, cheese, chilly, black pepper, papaya, bananas, apples, cucumbers.
Hopefully the home remedies for pinworms here will really help you out, or at least inspire you. Stay healthy, naturally!