Very many products that we use today are loaded with toxic heavy metals. They are also present in vaccines, drugs, tap water and most of the the man-made pollutants used in agriculture.
In This Article You Will Find:
Where Do Heavy Metals Come From?
- Prescription drugs, vaccines (aluminium copper, mercury)
- Toothpaste, dental treatments, tap water (fluoride)
- Water (arsenic, fluoride)
- Packages, including as cans, foil, baking and sticks of gum (aluminium)
- Cooking pots & pans (aluminium, fluorine, copper) – ceramic pots and cast iron pots are the safest
- Dental fillings (mercury)
- Pipes (copper)
- Pesticides, herbicides, fungicides (copper)
- Inherited (old medical treatments with quicksilver, or other toxic heavy metals – they are passed from generation to generation)
The most dangerous heavy metals are mercury, aluminium, copper, fluoride, lead, cadmium, chrome, and arsenic. There are others too.
Why Are Heavy Metals Dangerous?
According to best-seller author Medical Medium, heavy toxic metals are responsible for very many of our so-called autoimmune conditions and chronic illnesses, that modern medicine has not find yet a cure for.
Heavy metals attack the nervous system and suppress the immune system, alongside pathogens. The immune system cannot pinpoint the enemy that creates the havoc, as if it is fighting an invisible enemy. This leads to the development of chronic and mysterious conditions that people suffer from most of their lives.
How to Get Rid of Toxic Heavy Metals – a Complete Detox
The heavy metals detox here has been created and used by renown medical professionals, namely Dr. Yoshiaki Omura and Prof. Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt and Prof. Dr. Joachim Mutter. They have used the heavy metal detox here with success in patients with ADHD, autism, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis and other so-called “autoimmune diseases”.
They recommend this heavy metal detox for children with autism spectrum disorders, as well as for all those who have been vaccinated, adults and children altogether. It basically includes most of the world’s population.
This is how you can get rid of toxic heavy metals, following their detox.
This detox treatment is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women!
The Complete Heavy Metals Detox Treatment
1.Cilantro (Coriandrum sativum) leaves tincture – 2×5 drops/day, for 9 days.
2.Wild garlic tincture – 2×5 drops/day, for 9 days.
3.Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa) tablets of 250 mg, as follows:
- day 1 – 2×3 caps/day
- day 2 – 2×4 caps/day
- day 3 – 2×6 caps/day
- day 4 – 2×6 caps/day
- day 5 – 2×6 caps/day
- day 6 – 2×6 caps/day
- day 7 – 2×6 caps/day
- day 8 – 4×10 caps/day
- day 9 – 4×10 caps/day
Pause the entire detox for 2 days and resume. Follow for 2 to 6 months, depending on the severity of your symptoms.
Throughout the treatment as well as during the treatment breaks, add the oils below to your fresh salads, soups, add on bread or eat as is:
- 1 teaspoon/day cold pressed, unrefined sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon/day cold pressed flaxseed oil
You Can Buy These Supplements Here:
Supplements for The Heavy Metal Detox
In his book “Edenic Manual of Prophylactic and Therapeutic Natural Medicine“, renown Romanian herbalist Dr. Doru Laza recommends some effective supplements when following the heavy metals detox mentioned above.
- Royal jelly – 100 to 200 ml /day – 20 days/month – 2-3 times a year with 2 months pause between the cures.
- Pollen – 2×1 tbsp/day, take it before meals;
- Propolis tincture/extract – 3×30 drops/day;
- Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) tincture – 3×20 drops/day;
- Fenugreek powder – 3×1 tsp/day;
- Horsetail powder – 3×1 tsp/day;
- Alfalfa powder – 3×1 tsp/day;
- Licorice powder – 4x20mg/day (a pinch) – chew well and swallow; Not recommended for people who suffer from high blood pressure, heart arrhythmia, or other heart problems, as well as hiperkaliemia;
- Ginger fresh grated root – 3×1 tsp/day with 100 ml of water or tea; or you can make grated ginger root tea with 1 full tsp per 1 cup of hot water infused for 3 minutes; let the tea cool down and drink in small sips;
- Vegetable charcoal powder – 2×1 tsp/day in the first month of treatment; then take it only 10 days out of a month.
You Can Buy These Supplements Here:
Diet for The Heavy Metal Detox
- Sprouted wheat – 4 tbsp/day;
- Sour cabbage salad to which you can add the raw sunflower or flaxseed oil;
- Celery juice – 100 ml/day ( Medical Mediums recommends 6 oz of celery juice, first thing in the morning for heavy metal detox);
- Dandelion juice – 2*200 ml/day;
- Green barley juice – 3*50 ml/day;
- Lemon juice – 2×200 ml/day;
- Sesame paste (you can make hummus whit it, or eat as is);
- Aloe Vera (you can add to smoothies);
- Sea buckthron (you can add to smoothies);
- Raw honey;
- Fruits: bananas, avocado, cherries, dates, wild berries, wild blueberries, kiwi, mango, apples, cranberries, papaya, melon, watermelon, pomegranate, black grapes;
- Veggies: artichoke, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cucumbers, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, red cabbage, germs and sprouts, radishes, asparagus, celery (apio), leafy greens, garlic;
- Super Herbs: cilantro, cat’s claw, parsley, thyme, lemon balm, turmeric, raspberry leaves, Atlantic Ocean seaweed, burdock root, chaga, nettle leaves.
Very Important! The supplements and diet foods mentioned above are taken 20 days out of a month, followed by a 10 days of pause. They both accompany the heavy metal detox treatment.
Medical Medium’s Heavy Metals Detox Smoothie
- 2 cups of frozen wild blueberries
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp spirulina powder
- 1 tsp barley grass juice powder
- 1 tbsp Atlantic dulse
- 2 bananas
- 1 orange
- 1 cup water (optional)
Blend all the ingredients until smooth. If you prefer a more liquid consistency, add the cup of water. Drink right away. Have this smoothie daily to get rid of heavy metals buildup.
Powerful Herbal Teas for Heavy Metals
These 2 powerful tea mixes are also featured in Dr. Doru Laza’s book. You can follow them throughout the entire heavy metals detox treatment, without interruptions. They are both prepared the same, but the herbal mix differs. Let’s start with the first herbal mix.
Herbal Tea for Toxic Metals – Recipe 1
- Lady’s bedstraw whole plant (Galium verum) – 40 g
- Solidago whole plant (Solidago vigaurea) – 40 g
- Yellow archangel whole plant (Lamium galeobdolon) – 40 g
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale) – 40 g
- Common comfrey leaves (Symphytum officinale) – 20 g
- Fenugreek seeds (Trigonella foenum-graecum) – 30 g
- Couch grass rhizome (Agropyron repens) – 30 g
- Birch leaves (Betula pendula) – 40 g
You Can Buy The Herbs Here:
Herbal Tea for Toxic Metals – Recipe 2
- Bearberry whole plant (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) – 40 g
- Common heather whole plant (Calluna vulgaris) – 40 g
- Corn silk (Stigmata Maydis) – 20 g
- Red clover flowers (Trifolium pratense) – 20 g
- Common knotgrass whole plant (Polygonum aviculare) – 30 g
- Hoary willowherb whole plant (Epilobium parviflorum) – 30 g
How to Make these Teas
Both these teas are prepared the same. Mix all the herbs together and add 1 full tsp in a cup of hot water. Infuse for 3 minutes, strain and drink 2 cups a day of each. In each cup of tea add 30 drops of Swedish bitter tincture.