Chronic Cervicitis is a very often found condition among women all ages, however, no matter how common it is, you need to take action immediately and follow a treatment.
Besides the allopath treatment that your doctor will prescribe to you, you may also try some of these 7 home remedies for chronic cervicitis below.
Good luck and good health to you!
In This Article You Will Find:
7 Home Remedies for Chronic Cervicitis
1. Walnuts and Oak Bark, A Home Remedy for Chronic Cervicitis
One of the most efficient home remedies for chronic cervicitis is this one that uses the mighty reparatory property of walnut shells and the efficiency of oak bark.
Here are the steps or preparing and following this natural cure for cervicitis:
- Add 1 handful of walnut hard shells and another handful of oak bark into 3 L of water in a pot and place the pot over fire.
- Boil the shells and bark until the water turns brown in color, then slip the content.
- Add 2 handfuls of fresh or dried common comfrey in the obtained tea and bring to a boil.
- After a few boils, bring the tea off the fire and add 1 handful of chamomile, 1 handful of yarrow another one of marigolds. Three in total.
- Cover the pot and leave for a few minutes for the plants to infuse well. Slip and leave aside to cool down.
- When the tea has reached a bearable temperature, pour it into your irrigator (you may also use a rubber pear) and start the vaginal irrigations.
- Have lots of patience and care when doing this procedure and make sure the tea reaches the wounded cervix.
The plants in this tea have scarring and healing properties and they are good disinfectants as well.
- Make sure you do the vaginal irrigations in the evening right before bedtime.
- Immediately after, put on a thick robe and it tightly wrap it around your waist, without whipping yourselves with it.
- Every 2-3 days after while on this treatment do steam sitz baths using the same tea as well (alongside).
- Get a thick robe of you and directly into bed after this procedure, without wiping yourself.
This remedy needs to be followed for 2 weeks, in which time your cervicitis will be healed completely.
2. Herbal Remedy for Chronic Cervicitis
This is another wonderful remedy for chronic cervicitis that has been tested and approved by so many women so far.
- Mix together 1 tbsp. of birthwort with 1 tsp. of common comfrey root and 1 tbsp. of chamomile flowers and let them soak in ½ L of cold water overnight.
- Slip the tea next morning. Put the herbs from the tea in another ½ L of water and boil until the water quantity drops to half.
- After this second tea cools down, you are ready to mix the two teas together. I
- Introduce this tea into your vaginal irrigator and undergo the procedure with great care, making sure that the tea reaches the wounded area of your cervix.
- Also, make sure the tea temperature is 100% bearable and comfortable. You may sit in the candle position so that you make sure the tea has reached where it needs to start the healing process.
- 2-3 days later start sitz baths with the same tea.
This tea is highly toxic for internal usage, so only use it for vaginal washes. While you are following this treatment and 1 month afterwards avoid sexual intercourse.
Read More: 4 Natural Remedies for Cervicitis
3. St. John’s Wort Heals Chronic Cervicitis
This simple St. John’s wort oil macerate might just be the answer for your cervix wound.
- Fill up a 500 ml bottle with St. John’s wort flowers and branches and then pour sunflower oil over the herb in the bottle.
- Leave the content to macerate in a dark place for 8 days at least (however, the more you leave it to macerate, the more efficient it will be), until it turns red in color.
- Apply the macerate using a small sterile gauze roll that can fit in.
- 2-3 applications will be sufficient to help the cervix to start repairing and heal itself.
4. Chronic Cervicitis Remedy with Herbal Sitz Baths
Yarrow and common lady’s mantle are some of the most efficient herbs when it comes to severe genital conditions, such as chronic cervicitis. Here is how you can use them.
- Use these teas alternatively for vaginal washes using an irrigator every evening.
- Use yarrow tea one evening and common lady’s mantle tea the next for 2 weeks time.
- Then you can do the irrigations every other day for one whole month.
Concomitantly, pause the sexual intercourse. You may as well use these herbs for sitz baths, like this.
- Add 100 g of either yarrow or common lady’s mantle and leave in cold water overnight (for 12 h).
- Next morning, bring the water to a boil and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add it to your hot bath water and bathe for 30 minutes at a 37°C water temperature.
3 Vaginal Irrigation Remedies for Chronic Cervicitis
Besides walnut shell, oak bark, yarrow and common lady’s mantle that are very efficient in case of chronic cervicitis, there are other herbs that are wonderful for this condition if you use them to make vaginal irrigations. Here are a few of the most efficient.
1. Wormwood Irrigation for Cervicitis
- Bring 1 L of water to boil.
- Separately, add 1 full tbsp of wormwood in 1 cup of water and boil it until it drops to half the initial quantity.
- Slip this tea really well (2-3 times using a clean gauze) and add it into the hot water you’ve boiled.
- Let the infusion cool down until it reaches a bearable temperature for vaginal irrigation.
- Add 1 tsp of marigold tincture and another one of Echinacea tincture (this one is really important that you add) into the infusion and start the irrigations.
For the first week of treatment follow this exact combination. Then you may repeat the procedure twice a month. Use this as a prevention treatment as well, it works wonderfully!
2. Powerful Herbal Mix for Chronic Cervicitis
Make a herbal mix with equal parts of yarrow, shepherd’s-purse and common comfrey root. Use a concentrated warm tea made from these three plants for vaginal irrigations, twice a day.
While following the treatment, avoid sexual intercourse, catching cold and stress. In a few weeks the cervix wound usually heals. The complete healing time depends on the size of your wound and on each and everyone’s body.
3. Yarrow & Greater Celadine Irrigation for Chronic Cervicitis
Last but not least, yarrow and greater celadine are amazing when used alternatively for vaginal washes.
- Make the yarrow infusion by adding 4 full tsp of plant per 250 ml of boiling water. Let the herb infuse for 5 minutes and then you can use the infusion when is warm.
- Prepare the greater celadine infusion the same as the yarrow infusion, but add only 2 tsp of plant in the same quantity of water.
Use the two infusions alternatively, not together or mixed.
In addition, drink 2 cups of yarrow and marigold tea daily. Use equal parts of plants and prepare the tea by adding 2 tsp. into 250 ml of water.
These are the best 7 home remedies for chronic cervicitis that you can find anywhere.
Keep faith, believe that you will heal and this is what the universe will give back to you.