Hypertrophic rhinitis is a long term untreated rhinitis that turned chronical, and it is manifested by the permanent thickening or swelling of the mucous membrane.
Here are 4 home remedies for hypertrophic rhinitis that will help you ameliorate the symptoms associated with chronic hypertrophic rhinitis. Let’s go!
In This Article You Will Find:
4 Simple Home Remedies for Hypertrophic Rhinitis
1. Sated Water Rinse Remedy for Hypertrophic Rhinitis
Before you perform the nasal rinse, you need to wash your hands thoroughly.
- Add 1 tbsp. of sea salt in 1 L of water, bring the water to a boil and then let it cool off.
- When the water is lukewarm take a handful and rinse your nose by sucking in on a nostril at a time.
This remedy may not be as pleasant as you would like, but sure is effective with hypertrophic rhinitis. If, by accident, the water reaches into your mouth, just spit it out.
This is a long term treatment, so you need to have patience and be persistent.
2. Lemon Juice, a Cure for Chronic Hypertrophic Rhinitis
Another great home treatment for this type of rhinitis is fresh lemon juice.
Due to the fact that lemon juice is so astringent and can cause stinging, dilute 1 sterile saline solution vile with 20-30 drops of lemon juice for the treatment.
- Use an eyedropper to add a few drops of this solution, twice a day, in the morning and evening.
Simple as that!
6 Natural Treatments for Chronic Rhinitis
7 Natural Remedies for Rhinitis & Allergic Rhinitis
3. A Simple Seabuckthorn Oil Remedy
Perhaps the most effective remedy for hypertrophic rhinitis is this one using seabuckthorn oil.
- Add one drop of this wonderful oil in each nostril, in the morning and in the evening.
In 5 days you’ll see the first results, but you need to continue the treatment until full recovery, with 1-2 drops every other day and then using it when you catch a cold or have a clogged nose.
4. Herbal Remedy for Hypertrophic Rhinitis with Hearts-ease
Drink a cup of unsweetened hearts-ease tea three times per day, right before the meals. Drink the tea on an empty stomach in the morning.
It is also recommended that you drink this tea instead of water, but this means you should have it in larger quantities.
The longer period of time you drink this tea, the better!